I was browsing the net the other day for chicken images and I came across with a succulent looking chicken breast, stuffed and wrapped in bacon. From the moment I saw that image, I just can't stop to salivate and crave about it. So, I have to re-create th dish. So here we go...
2 pcs of chicken breast, butterflied
6-8 pcs Sundried tomatoes
2 tbsps Capers
1/2 cup Asiago cheese
8-10 pcs Bacon (i used beef bacon)
1) Season with salt and paper the chicken breast.
2) Drizzle a little bit of olive to chicken
3) Arrange the sundried tomatoes at the base of the breast in a linear fashion.
4) Put the capers on top.
5) Add the grated cheese. I just added a big chunks in between.
5) Roll from the base to the top.
6) Arrange the bacon slices next to each other.
7) Start rolling.